CREATIVITY in UKRAINE (Kyiv)
For the creative agency PUSH-K Solutions creativity is not a commodity that can be sold, it is the quality which is present in the products created by the agency.
Requesting any creative agency, you want to solve your tasks by the creation of fundamentally new ideas, leveraging all aspects of creative thinking. But, in reality, how many cases have the creative component or yet are they closer to the false originality?
For our team creativity - this is the originality. If the idea is not new - it is a copy or a template, if the idea is not fresh - it's not appetizing. We are not interested in copying, or repeating, we are interested in creating and generating, filling the new meaning.
Resorting to the services of the creative agency PUSH-K Solutions, you can be sure that we understand the essence of the task. We see simple things in the complicated, and ready to work in a completely unusual context.
Developing projects, the agency generates the viable ideas, and the degree of creativity of these ideas depends on the list of factors, including the willingness of the client to realize something new.
Technical ideas which demand creativity
1. Development of promo project mechanics - when using the familiar environment and tools, it is necessary to find an original approach to attract customers.
2. Construction of the concept and writing an event-scenario - when the interest of the guests in goings-on is not lost till the end.
3. Create constructs - when new ideas are needed to create a form. Our team finds innovative solutions when it comes to creating a scene (set design), exhibiting cars, development of exhibition stands, brand-zones.
4. Media planning and targeted programs – to get close effectively to the target audience and understand what exactly will make an impact and inspire.
5. Location – only one location is needed for the event, but there are hundreds of options. To drop out the superfluous and offer you the best, a look from a new angle is needed to see how everything happens beforehand.
Creative makes interesting visual ideas
1. "What to show?" - This is the first question which arises when you create event design or design for advertising. Finding the right content messages (image, object, subject, phenomenon, text) for transmitting the audience requires abstract thinking.
2. "How to show?" - This is the second question. We are talking about the artistic style that will be used to show the content. It is necessary to keep pace with the times, nevertheless, we don’t follow fashion blindly trends, but creating our own.
Creativity provokes from cover to cover reading
1. The main message of the project - a brief and trenchant phrase, through the use of symbolism and imagery, arises the desire of the audience to get acquainted with the content of the proposal.
2. Description of the offer essence – copyright is obliged to push for action (participation, purchase, call). By creating such texts, copywriters play various psychological techniques and behavioral approaches. The creation of such texts is a search for formula " maximum content in the minimum text."